This is a digital workbook created to support teaching the Government and Citizenship of Canada unit for Grade 5
This is a digital adaptation to my
Included in this Digital Resource
- Learning about the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- BONUS – Boom Cards – Charter of Rights and Freedoms Case Studies included with your purchase
- Understanding democracy
- How governments make decisions
- 5 levels of government and their responsibilities
- How Federal and Provincial elections work
- Learning about the structure of the federal government
- Decoding News – For examples of how governments work together to help make decisions
All of these files allow students to add their answers in a google slide.
Each slide has instructions on what is expected for students to do to complete the page.
These digital files have the option of being used on Google slides or printed by students at home depending on preferences.